EVERIS INGENIERÍA, S.L. (hereinafter, "THE OWNER") informs through this Cookies Policy about the use of storage devices and data recovery in the terminal equipment of the Users.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user's computer smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow to store the users’ browsing preferences, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
2. What does the OWNER use the cookies for?
Cookies allow the recognition of a User's browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user's next visit and make the Website more useful.
3. Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the OWNER but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
The OWNER uses the following Third Party cookies:
- Analytical cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information in a standard way about the User's browsing and their behavior patterns.
They allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of Users on the Website. The information collected through analytical cookies is used for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the Users of said Website, in order to introduce improvements in our service.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allowing the anonymous identification of the Users and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors.
- Identify the most visited contents anonymously
- Know if the User that is accessing is new or repeating the visit.
Next, the analytical cookies that are used in the Website are detailed:
Maximum duration of 2 years
4. How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow making changes to disable the configuration of cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tool menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Options".
- Select the "Privacy" panel.
- In the Firefox option, you can choose "Use a custom configuration for the history".
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select "Settings".
- Click on "Show advanced options".
- In the "Privacy" selection, click on the "Content settings" button.
- In the “Cookies” selection you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the settings menu select the option "Preferences".
- Open the "Privacy" tab.
- Select the option you want from the "Block cookies" section.
- Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5. Cookies on mobile devices
As with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices allow changes in the privacy options or settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: http://goo.gl/61xevS
- Windows Phone: http://goo.gl/tKyb0y
- Chrome Mobile: http://goo.gl/XJp7N
- Opera Mobile: http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7
6. Acceptance of cookies
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Website has to offer.